|Last modified December, 2013; email@example.com
THE CONTINENTAL LITHOSPHERE
|The site is being
|Artemieva I.M., 2011.
Cambridge University Press,
794 pp., ISBN 9780521843966.
Download Contents and Preface
Downloads of databases
EUNAseis: CRUSTAL STRUCTURE OF EUROPE, GREENLAND
AND THE NORTH ATLANTIC REGION
By downloading this database, you agree:
- to acknowledge the authorship by providing references to the original publications;
- do not use the databases for commercial purposes;
- do not incorporate the databases, in full or in part, into any other databases (datasets)
without a written permission from the author(s).
- EUNAseis is a new digital crustal model for Moho depth and crustal structure in Europe, Greenland,
Iceland, Svalbard, European Arctic shelf, and the North Atlantic Ocean (72W–62E, 30N–84N).
- EUNAseis model includes both Vp velocity and thickness of five crustal layers, including:
- the sedimentary cover,
- the upper crust,
- the middle crust,
- the lower crust,
- the high-Vp lowermost crust,
- and the upper mantle Pn velocity.
- Our compilation is based on digitization of original seismic profiles and Receiver Functions from ca. 650
publications which provides a dense regional data coverage.
- Exclusion of non-seismic data allows application of the database to potential field modeling.
Artemieva I.M. and Thybo H., 2013.
EUNAseis: a seismic model for Moho and crustal structure in Europe, Greenland, and the North Atlantic region.
Tectonophysics, 609, 97-153