|Last modified December, 2013; email@example.com
THE CONTINENTAL LITHOSPHERE
|The site is being
|Artemieva I.M., 2011.
Cambridge University Press,
794 pp., ISBN 9780521843966.
Download Contents and Preface
Downloads of databases
SibCrust: CRUSTAL STRUCTURE OF SIBERIA
(West Siberian Basin and Siberian Craton)
By downloading this database, you agree:
without a written permission from the author(s).
- to acknowledge the authorship by providing references to the original publications;
- do not use the databases for commercial purposes;
- SibCrust is a new digital crustal model for Moho depth and crustal structure in the West Siberian Basin
and the Siberian Craton (60-140E, 50N–74N).
- SibCrust model includes both Vp velocity and thickness of five crustal layers, including:
- the sedimentary cover,
- the upper crust,
- the middle crust,
- the lower crust,
- the high-Vp lowermost crust,
- and the upper mantle Pn velocity.
- Our compilation is based on digitization of all seismic profiles published since 1960 and sampled with a
nominal interval of 50 km, which provides a dense regional data coverage.
- Data quality has been assessed and quantitatively assigned to each profile based on acquisition and
interpretation method and completeness of crustal model.
- The database represents major improvement in coverage and resolution and includes depth to Moho,
thickness and average P-wave velocity of five crustal layers and Pn velocity.
- Exclusion of non-seismic data allows application of the database to potential field modeling.